There are a number of factors that can contribute to poor network performance, but there are an infinite number of possible issues and frustrations that poor network performance can cause. Some of these include:
- Slow opening and saving of files.
- Slow internet access.
- Frequent drop outs or disconnections.
- Data corruption and/or loss.
- Application and server crashes.
- Application “slow downs”.
- Printing issues.
- and much, much more.
The key to true peak network performance lies in the accurate and in depth scoping, design, implementation and management of the entire network from the ground up. Effective IT’s qualified experienced staff have the know-how and skills to ensure that we recommend and implement the right solution for your business the first time, guaranteed! Some of the network solutions we have implemented for our clients in the past include:
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2011 domain environments including small business server.
- Site to site and multi-site VPN and WAN connectivity.
- Remote / mobility solutions.
- High speed fibre optic connectivity.
- 3G / 4G data services.
- Bonded and fail over internet connections.
- Wireless connectivity.
Contact us today and experience the difference true peak network performance can provide your business.